Thursday 17 March 2016

Research and Planning TWITTER FEEDBACK


A few months ago I set up a twitter page regarding my magazine. I set up questionnaires of multiple choice so I could gather feeback off an audeince (not necessarrily mine), and also promote my magazine a little. 

On the twitter page, I asked the questions; Which bright colour scheme do you think would fit best throughout my pop magazine?, Do you agree £2.50 is a reasonable price for a fortnightly pop magazine?, and Which of the following artists gig should I review? I did suceesfully gather some feedback from the public, which helped me decide on certain aspects in and for my music magazine. 

The questions that the feedback helped influence were, ''Which of the following artists gig should I review?'', as the majority vote was One Direction, therefore I know to review them, as it will hopefully draw people in as it what the public has voted. Also the other question of of the three, where the answers helped influence my magazine and decision was, ''Do you agree £2.50 is a reasonable price for a fortnightly magazine?''. The feedback helped as it was a full majority of Yes, therefore I know that this price is reasonable and people wil be willing to pay it. I now know what price I can have my music magazine at, where people will be willing to buy it. However, this may change once people know it now more of an adult pop magazine, and not pretty pop.

Although, as we can see here, the majority of the feeback did help, some still didn't. On the question, ''Which bright colour scheme do you think would  fit best throughout my pop magazine?'' The feedback isn't helpful to me now as I have changed the genre of my magazine, none of these colour schemes fit anyway, and i ended up going with another one. Therefore this question is now irrelivant, which makes the feedback uninfluencial.

No comments:

Post a Comment