Thursday 3 December 2015

Research and Planning LOCATION RESEARCH

Photography Studio
 
14 C****** Street

16 T******* Road
  
As part of my additional research for my blog, I decided to do a little exploration into my chosen locations, and analysis why I have chosen them and what is so good about them.
 
First of all I chose the photography studio at college, as I felt this was a good place to shoot for my magazine. This was as the lighting in there is spot on and there would be no risks or let downs, e.g. bad weather, animals, other people etc. Also, it was an easy place for models to locate and come to, which was needed in order for me to take my photos. Although in the end, I decided not to use this as one of my locations, as I found it wasn't unique and adventurous as much as I need it to be, because of my genre of magazine. So I decided to solemnly use it just to take my model head shots, and auditions of model shots.
 
I then chose two different locations which are further out from college, but still very near. These locations are pictured above. I decided to choose these two as I feel the bricks add a little variation from other magazines, yet still fit my genre well. As they are plain walls, when editing my photos, I could potentially add any extra detail on and nobody wold know any different. I specifically chose the white wall, for the females shoot, as  I knew I wanted the girls to be in pink clothing, and I felt white and pink together would create a perfect pop image and would stand out majorly, especially in a magazine.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment