Wednesday 23 September 2015

Research and Planning MAGAZINE STARTER


Today, although it doesn't look much, we took our photos for my front cover. This was an important step as if this wasn't don't correctly, the cover wouldn't be right. I had to select an appropriate picture of all that we took which had to be a medium close up. Eventually, I decided on this one as the best as it shows us all smiling and the college in the background. Also, this is the right choice of picture as its a portrait image, which fits my magazine cover, and its a medium close up, which is a requirement.

Also I have opened this image in photoshop and began to start designing my font cover around it. I have also disgusted and dismissed any blemishes, by using the Spot healing tool and also whitening our teeth with the Colour Replacement tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment