Friday 16 October 2015

Research and Planning DRAWN DRAFTS




MAGAZINE COVER
CONTENTS PAGE
DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD
 
To help with the design of my music magazine I created 3 drawn drafts. These drafts included pages such as; my cover Page, my contents page and my double spread page. Drawing these helps me to realise how I want my magazine to be layed out and how I want it to be designed. Also, it helps me decide on what stories I want to include in my magazine, as seeing it layed out on paper shows me what I have room for a what I don't, and also how many images and how much information I need to gather for the end result. It too helps me see which graphics and small decoration, yet it doesn't help me decide on aspects such as fonts, as I cannot visualise that until I see it up on a computer screen, which would be the real version.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment