Friday 16 October 2015

Research and Planning SHOT TYPE RESEARCH










As part of the research I have done for my magazines, both music and college, I did some on shot types. I thought this would be helpful to me as in my magazines I wanted to include, not only a range of images, but all different visuals, to keep it interesting. The shot types I researched and collected examples for were a wide shot, long shot, mid shot, extreme close up, over the shoulder shot, aerial shot, point of view shot, two shot, master shot, establishing shot, close up and a big close up.

By locating the images and gathering up different shot types, it will not only help me keep my magazine full of range, image wise, but also help me in the exam in May, this is because in the exam I know that we partially get assessed on shot types and how they are used, and by taking time do this little bit of research, it could potentially help me a lot in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment