Friday 13 November 2015

Research and Planning CHANGES AND WHY

I have decided to make a few minor alterations to my magazine and this is why.

I have decided that to suit my older section of my target audience, for the main story I will use some colours that may not be bright and bold. They may be more mature colours such as gold's and silvers. This is because I have to cater for all sections of my audience, and these are still stand out colours but just do not hold the brightness that stereotypical pop colours do.

Also the facial expressions of some of the models may not all be happy and smiling. I have decided to go down a more edgy route in this particular section as I want my audience and readers to feel something and for my music mag to hold hidden meaning. The facial expressions may be quite serious at times, not al the time, but at times. This is because when teenagers are growing up they go through a range of emotions, so therefore by having models that aren't always smiley and happy it shows teenagers that they can cry and be serious at times as well as having fun and laughing.

Sometimes the clothing may be quite plain, especially on the cover boy. This is as a males don't usually wear bold stand out clothing but I want males to still feature in my music magazine, even though its for girls, as it shows variety. The clothing on them may be quite simple at times but I will still be linking my genre into it completely. For example, on the cover boy I will have him wearing jewellery a few times and also denim, as his is what my main story is about. This shows boys can like fashion too and denim is usually quite bright blues therefore I am still including the brightness just maturing it up a little for the older section of my target audience to enjoy also, not jus the younger. It is important that all sections take interest in  my magazine as the more people the more profit and if I do it to suit a more mature audience they are more than likely to have a little job going as well as college/university, therefore it is up to them whether they buy it themselves, so it has to suit them and grab their attention just as much.

Apart from these changes, my magazine is staying as bright and bold as it can get and full of pop gloss for gossiping teenage girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment