Thursday 19 November 2015

Research and Planning PLAN FOR WEEK (2)

During the next week I plan to find some images of clothes that I will be dressing my models in for my costume research, and have them evaluated. I also plan to take pictures of my female model, and me, and upload them onto my blog reaady to go on my magazine. I plan to do this by lending a camera from college and taking them at my chosen location, different from the location I previously used on the male model. I also plan to start my social networking page which I will use to promote my magazine and get a little audience feedback on what I have done so far, aswell as uplaoding a 2nd location recce, risk assessment, model relase form and shot list. I will also be uploading my shooting schedule and weather viability for shooting dates. I also plan to have my second podcast up on my blog, expalinging what I have done so far since the last one. Finally, I plan to have 5 double page spreads of my music mag genre up on my blog, and have them all evaluated, as well as a post on appropraite fonts, for example, Serif and Sans Serif.

No comments:

Post a Comment