Thursday 12 November 2015

Research and Planning MODEL HEAD SHOTS

 
 


During todays lesson I took a series of head shots to show close up views of 5 faces. Notice how different they all are. I did this to identify how effective this camera shot was and also how much detail it shows on their faces.

These head shots also contributed to deciding on the perfect models for my music magazine as some fit and some don't. Numbers 1 and 3 fit the best as they are wearing simple makeup and happy facial expressions, making them appear natural. Whereas numbers 3, 4 and 5 all look more caught in the moment and are not wearing the appropriate makeup for my genre nor facial expression. For example; the makeup in number one is light and natural, radiating positivity, whereas the makeup in number 3 is a lot darker and doesn't give off the same mood vibe.

 
Although in the end I decided this head shot was going to be my model. Headshot number 6 was most certainly the best and most fitted to my genre, especially compared to the other 5. This is because she is wearing the correct makeup for my genre and her facial expression is very appropriate for my music magazine, and gives off the right vibe, which is happy and excited, for my genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment